Hi, this week dVerse is hosted by Laura Bloomsbury, her poetry prompt it’s all about couples, that is to say couplets! We are invited to write a poem from the couplet forms listed (see link:https://dversepoets.com/2022/09/22/mtb-two-by-two/). I have chosen the Alpha Couplet :
• A stanza of any length, consisting entirely of rhymed couplets.
• The final word of the first line of each couplet must be a noun
• Three alliterative words must precede that noun.
• The next line must rhyme with the first.
• There are NO metric or line-length requirements, nor prohibitions.
Thanks for looking 🙂